Mega model Kate Moss was recently spotted celebrating with beauty brand Rimmel London at high tea in London’s Fitzroy Square. The British icons have joined forces to launch the Kate Moss Rimmel 15th Anniversary special edition lip and nail collection, featuring Kate’s favorite reds and nudes. She first became the face of Rimmel in 2001, now more than a decade later, her fashionable style has inspired the beauty collection. Thanks to covert agents on the scene, I’ve got intel from the event including a peek inside her wardrobe arsenal! The collection hits stores July 9th.
Click on images below to expand.
I’m incredibly proud of my 15 year relationship with Rimmel. It’s a brand very close to my heart; my first ever lipstick was Rimmel Heather Shimmer. The partnership has strengthened and evolved over the years, with me taking an actively creative role. The new anniversary collection echoes some of my favourite London looks from the last decade and a half. I’ve focused on reds and nudes because they’re the colours I love to wear – each shade reflects a different side of me.
The special-edition collection for lips and nails include the following:
Lasting Finish Lipstick By Kate
- High-intensity colour formula infused with light-reflecting Black Diamonds.
- Long-lasting colour – up to 8 hours wear.
- Smooth, creamy texture for comfortable wear all day long.
#51 Muse Red: Evokes Kate’s effortless elegance on the red carpet
#52 Idol Red: A lush, vibrant red for a daring, cutting edge look
#53 Retro Red: A sumptuous berry red that reflects the revamped ‘40s and ‘50s retro style Kate adores
#54 Rock N Roll Nude: A peach tinted neutral for party girls everywhere.
#55 My Nude: A beige nude shades for understated casual chic inspired by Kate’s everyday street look.
#56 Boho Nude: A warm caramelised nude that complements Kate’s laid back boho look.
Super Gel Nail Polish By Kate
- A patented two-step system for superior colour and shine that lasts up to 14 days.
- Get the flawless glossy finish and 3D volume of a professional gel manicure without the need of a UV lamp.
- Step One: Apply two coats of brilliant colour using the precision brush for easy and flawless one-stroke application. No base coat needed.
- Step Two: Activate the self-curing process with the top coat – natural light does the rest.
Remove using regular nail polish remover.
#015 Boho-licious: New, single & duo pack
#071 Gilty Pleasure: New, single & duo pack
#044 Rock N Sparkle: New, single & duo pack
#042 Rock N Roll: Existing, duo pack
Image source: David M. Benett/Dave Benett/Getty Images for Rimmel