LOS ANGELES — The 56th Grammy Awards countdown has begun. Myriad musicians from Rihanna to Taylor Swift have been nominated for an award and are ready to hit the red carpet in their finest, funkiest, and for some, kitschiest looks of the year. I've been alerted that there's been the ultimate fashion caper at a five star hotel near the Staples Center, where the musical event will be held. An unnamed celeb is in a frenzy looking for her after-party gear that has gone missing. I'm on the mission with the perfect ensemble to stand in for her heisted designer duds!
1. Erdem floral-print leather biker jacket, $5,100.
2. Butter London Wink eye pencil Jaded Jack, $18.
3. Alice and Olivia box pleat leather skirt, $495.
4. Kenneth Jay Lane blackened Swarovski clip earrings, $320.
5. Christian Louboutin 'Mina' spiked leather clutch, $1,895.
6. Gianvito Rossi lace up booties, $1,440.