nnie, the little orphan who lives in the Big Apple may have a hard knock life, but she doesn’t let that stop her from always wearing a smile and bringing joy to those around her. From her singing BFFs and their guardian, the grumpy Ms. Hannigan (Cameron Diaz) to the hard-hearted wealthy business man (Jamie Foxx) she turns into a softy, Annie always finds a way to make tomorrow seem a little bit brighter. Annie is an endearing story that emphasizes the beauty of believing, whether it’s believing in a person or in the notion that there is always something good to look forward to. In the spirit of her sunny disposition, I’ve created the “Annie” Holiday Gift Guide with a few girly goodies that would make perfect holiday stocking stuffers for the chic girl who may or may not have a hard knock life.
- With fragrant notes of mandarin zest, spicy nutmeg, blueberry accord, roses, pink peonies, patchouli, musk, vanilla, sandalwood and leather accord, Bond No. 9 ‘I love New York’ Eau De Parfum is so befitting Annie’s eclectic style. It comes with an ‘I Love New York’ necklace too. It might not be a locket, but it’s just as cute!
- Festive packaging to fill with Annie-inspired holiday goodies, such as the ‘Yes Virginia Believe’ Christmas stocking, captures Annie’s anything is possible attitude.
- Classic tunes such as “Tomorrow” and “It’s A Had Knock Life,” make Annie unforgettable. Jazz up your holiday playlist with the Annie Soundtrack, which includes 13 songs from the film.
- Annie famously sings about how “The sun’ll come out tomorrow,” so why not be prepared with a sunblock such as the Clinique Broad Spectrum SPF 50 sunscreen body cream. Who wouldn’t want to pull that sunshine yellow tube out of their bag!
- As the song goes, “Your clothes may be Chanel, Gucci – your shoes crocodile. But baby, you’re never fully dressed without a smile.” Dress up your smile with the gorgeous Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Palette lipsticks in Red. We know how much Annie loves red!
- It may be a hard knock life from time to time, but nothing as reinvigorating a a shower or bubble bath with an intoxicating aroma such as the Philosophy ‘Making Spirits Bright’ duo in Winter Green Citrus and Twinkle Berry.
GIVEAWAY: If you are in the Phoenix, Arizona area and want to be one of the first to watch the film, sign up to get Annie movie passes for a chance to attend the advance screening. Seating not guaranteed.
Image source: Sony Pictures