Quirky Supermodel Strikes A Pose For British Brand’s A/W 2014 Collection
LONDON — It’s so hard not to absolutely adore British model Cara Delevingne: she’s beautiful, free-spirited, quirky, takes the most enviable supermodel selfies, and let’s not forget her bubbly personality and stunning brows! That’s why it’s so uber exciting about the naming of Cara Delevingne as new face of Topshop, the high-street brand based in London. She’s faced brands before including Burberry and DKNY so this gig is right up her alley.
If the Topshop campaign pics are any indication of what we are to expect from the Autumn/Winter 2014 collection, then it’s time to revel in chicness because there are tuxedo blazers, frayed jeans, frilly blouses, patent-leather pants, and fluffy fur.
Here are 7 things you need to know about Cara’s newest modeling gig:
- The bubbly Brit with bushy brows will be the first model to appear solo in a Topshop ad campaign.
- The photos were taken in London by renowned photographer Alasdair McLellan.
- The shoot was styled by Topshop creative director Kate Phelan.
- Cara previously modeled for the brand in a campaign featuring fellow British supermodel, Kate Moss.
- The A/W 2014 collection hits stores and online starting in August.
- Topshop describes the looks in the collection as “hero pieces with go-anywhere appeal.”
- Cara stars in an ad campaign video for the brand. Check it out above!
Photo source: Topshop