While many will be happily celebrating a festive holiday, painting eggs and planning picnics in the park, I’ll be embarking upon my latest mission to uncover a caper involving a missing 24k gold Fabergé egg filled with rare yellow diamonds. The egg was last seen in a penthouse suite at an undisclosed hotel on the East Coast. An elaborate Easter soiree is taking place at this location and guests have been instructed to bring a hostess gift to gain entry into the swanky shindig. I’ve got the perfect gift for the occasion, a grownup girl Easter
basket bag filled with goodies. I think it’s just the decoy to get me in the door!
- It may be all about the bunnies for the little girls, but the Charlotte Olympia ‘Pussycat’ embroidered raffia and leather shoulder bag, is definitely a bag for the big girls.
- Spring is the season when it’s okay to smell like a sweet treat, that’s why the Marc Jacobs Fragrance in ‘Daisy Sorbet’ is the perfect complement to this bag of goodies.
- Instead of painting eggs, create cool nail designs with Christian Louboutin ‘The Pops’ Nail Colour. Bright yellow ‘Mula Lisa’ and hot pink ‘Bengali’ are sure to jazz up your mani and pedi.
- An ultimate treat for the grownup girl is delicious gourmet chocolates and no chocolatier does it as chicly as the MarieBelle New York Easter Egg Set with an assortment of dark, milk, and white chocolate. It also includes a butterfly charm!
- Nestled nicely in an Easter hostess gift should be the uber cute Hello Breath Sprays. In a shape similar to an egg, they come in delightful flavors of Supermint, Pink Grapefruit Mint, and Mojito Mint.