WWW — With the summer season soon approaching, it’s time to start stocking our accessory and beauty arsenals with fun, bright hues. My color of choice is orange, of course, and I’ve already begun strategizing a laid back, yet chic look for all my sartorial sleuthing. Here are five things on my radar:
- Sensi Studio Adrian Panama hat, $166, to chicly shield your face from the sun.
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in Golden Tangerine Sheen, $23, to add a pop of color to your eyes.
- Fossil “Cecile” silicone watch, $125, to accent your sporty ensemble.
- Gigi New York embossed python “Uber” clutch, $130, to add flair to your outfit.
- Essie nail polish in Braziliant, $8, to create the perfect mani and pedi.
The Chic Spy