GLOBAL — What better way to accentuate your peepers than with bold brows? A must-try beauty trend for spring is 60's-inspired brows reminiscent of style icons Audrey Hepburn and Edie Sedgwick. Marc Jacobs featured the look on his models for spring 2013, and boy, was it an eye catcher.
For the show, Nars Matte Eyeshadows in Bali and Bengali were used to fill in the brows to make them appear thicker. Right now I'm using and loving Benefit Brow Zings in dark.
• Don't over due. The runway is different than real life so keep it natural.
• Blend lighter and darker shades to give dimension to brows.
• Use eyeshadow wax to neatly line brows.
• Shape brows with an angled brush.
• Extend brow line to outer corner of eyes.
The Chic Spy
(Photo credit: style.com)