Global — There's no longer 12 days 'til Christmas; it's just a couple of days away and you may find that you still need some last-minute gifts. If you are the uber organized holiday shopper, you might also want a few extra goodies stashed away for "surprise" guests who show up to your holiday soirée, like the vibrant Nails Inc. London Crystal Colour above. For the girl who has eveything, this pretty polish comes in a bottle embellished with 100 crystals, $19.50. Check out more cool must-haves I have on my radar below!
After the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, who wouldn't want to pamper their pedis? This set is a cute way to do it, $20.
Deck the halls with the sound of music from various artists, in an effort to support less fortunate children around the world, $16.99 (A minimum of $10 from each CD will be donated to Save the Children).
1. Youssou N Dour – Wake Up (It's Africa Calling)
2. Kirsty Maccoll – In These Shoes
3. The Black Lips – Veni Vidi Vici
4. James Hunter – People Gonna Talk
5. The Puppini Sisters – Heart of Glass
6. Kristoffer Ragnstam – Man Overboard
7. The Cure – Just Like Heaven
8. The Virgins – Fernando Pando
9. Tim Keegan – Survivor
10. Pixies – Where Is My Mind
11. The Kills – Goodnight Bad Morning
12. Peter Sarstedt – Where Do You Go To (My Lovely)
13. Estelle – Come Over
14. Amadou and Mariam – Politic Amagni
15. Michael Franti & Spearhead – One Step Closer To You
16. The Blind Boys of Alabama – People Get Ready
The Chic Spy