GLOBAL – There's something about teal that reminds me of a day at the beach, and what better time to indulge in this greenish-blue hue than during the summer. Here are 6 teal things on my radar for this summer.
– I am in love with Dior's summer 2013 beauty collection called Birds of Paradise (top and center). I've got my eye on the Blue Lagoon eyeshadow palette, $60.
– To protect the peepers the Oliver Peoples "Corie" sunnies, $295, are perfectly posh.
– A DIY mani and pedi with Essie "Naughty Nautical" nail polish, $8, will add a pop of color to any ensemble.
– A great way to show off your vibrant pedicure is with sandals. These patent-look Nine West "Bungalo" thongs, $59, would jazz up a print maxi dress.
– To look uber chic and keep the sun off your face, the Mossimo Supply Co. Fedora hat, $12.99, will complement your summer outfits.
I will definite be be getting a few of these for my summer arsenal!
The Chic Spy