INDIO — In nine days a slew of music lovers will descend upon Indio, California for a full weekend of music at Coachella. Since last year, the event spanned two weekends and is the “it” place to hear tunes from emerging musical artists and spot chicly dressed celebs such as Emma Watson, Kate Bosworth, Lauren Conrad, and Diane Kruger, who attended last year.
With a lineup that includes Red Hot Chili Peppers, Janelle Monae, and The Three O’Clock there’s no wonder the event is almost sold out. If you’re one of the lucky ones who nabbed tickets early, you’ll need to orchestrate the perfect look. The style theme of the event typically calls for vinatge tees, comfy jeans, and Boho chic accessories.
• Sport a vintage inspired tee with boyfriend jeans for a laidback look.
• Layer on style with a faded and fitted denim shirt.
• Don classic Ray-Ban aviators to shield the peepers and stay covert.
• Accessorize with beaded charm necklaces.
• Carry all your essentials in a boho chic leather fringe bag.
• Wear comfy but glitzy ballet-inspired flats.
The Chic Spy