St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner and for my latest mission I couldn’t resist a roundup of green things to put on your style and entertainment radar. As we head into spring, green is a hue that will perk up any look, whether mixed in a blended floral or in a solid palette ranging from a chartreuse to an olive green. Here’s how to put green in your arsenal.
- Add drama to your eyes with a bold liner such as Napoleon Perdis ‘Two Faced’ eyeliner duo in Privilege, a kelly green hue.
- Put a fairytale flick on your watch list such as Cinderella, which releases on March 13th. Prince charming in green velvet, need I say more?
- Give your mani and pedi an earthy look with an unlikely nail polish shade such as Smith & Cult nail lacquer in Feed the Rich, an opaque dark teal green.
- Step out in style in a multi-textured shoe such as the Aquazzura Tropical Girl Elaphe sandals in Rainbow Green.
- Indulge in a tasty treat such as Ladurée macarons in pistachio.