- In 2010, she becomes a judge on America’s Next Top Model.
- Google Glass makes its New York Fashion Week debut during her Spring 2013 show.
- 2014 marks the 40th anniversary of her iconic knitted jersey wrap dress, which due to its influence on women’s fashion, is in the collection of the Costume Institute of the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- As of 2014, she is listed as the 68th most powerful woman in the world by Forbes.
- Her new book of memoirs, “The Woman I Wanted to Be” releases on October 28, 2014.
- Her reality show “House of DVF” premieres Sunday, November 2nd at 10/9 Central.
Image sources: E! Entertainment Television LLC, Newsweek, Diane von Furstenberg, and Getty Images
Content sources: Voguepedia